Adaptable is an ambitious digital studio that works predominantly with retail and lifestyle brands. We are looking for a client partnership manager to join the team and support the studio in growing the business.
We want you to share the values we work by and be part of our long term development plans.
You’ll work from our Custard Factory studio (soon to be Jewellery Quarter!), located in Birmingham with our closely integrated team and wider production network. Occasionally you’ll also be required to meet with partners at our London office.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the managing director to identify and validate new business opportunities.
- Identify new markets and clients to work and partner with
- Develop new business strategies in harmony with the studio marketing plan
- Take ownership of RFP’s and formulating project briefs
- Be the first point of contact for all new business across email, phone and in person
- Work with the MD in developing new project opportunities
- Be active in helping to develop studio events
- Work towards quarterly key performance indicators
- Be a confident and clear communicator
- A track record in creative/digital/advertising business development
- Performance driven, risk taking, entrepreneurial mind set
- Have strong passion for all things digital, spanning; UX/UI and the development process
- Rigorous time management skills
- Comfortable getting to grips with our internal pipeline CRM
Strictly no recruitment agencies, no calls or emails will be accepted.