We’re a digital studio working with clients in a range of sectors delivering best in class digital products & experiences. Our client base is across the UK and US, working with forward-thinking brands in the property, charity and tech spaces – not one project is ever the same and every day brings exciting new challenges for us to solve.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join our team. Working with the design team, you’ll be responsible for creating beautiful, user-first digital products & websites. You’ll work across a range of client and internal projects, getting involved from initial discovery sessions to final delivery.
- Be passionate about creating beautiful designs which meet user needs.
- Have commercial awareness about how design decisions can impact results.
- Be comfortable receiving and giving constructive feedback.
- Have strong attention to detail & strive to improve with every project.
- Collaborate with our design and engineering teams.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a digital designer, preferably in a digital agency or product studio environment.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in digital design, including websites and digital products.
- Solid understanding of UX/UI principles, user-centred design, mobile-first, responsive and information architecture.
- Proficiency in Figma is required in order to create design systems, style guides, page templates and prototypes.
- Experience with Adobe software such as Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development processes in order to effectively communicate ideas with the engineering team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to present and explain design concepts to clients and team members.
- Confidently work independently when required, taking responsibility for your own tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining a high level of craft.
Nice to have
- Experience of brand identity from a design system point of view.
- Taking prototypes and confidently being able to run online user testing sessions, collating testing data/feedback and sharing with our internal teams and the client.
- Motion graphics and illustration skills.
- 39 days holiday – including bank holidays, your birthday off, an extended Christmas break plus an extra Friday off for our annual retreat
- Company health care plan – help with mental health support, therapies, diagnostic services, and other support services
- 24/7 online doctor – access to unlimited video appointments with a general practitioner — often with same day availability
- Dental & optical cashback – up to £625 per year cashback on dentist’s fees, prescribed glasses, contact lenses and eye tests
- Annual retreat – we take the whole team for a long weekend in a different European city each year to unwind and explore
- Remote & flexible working – work the way that’s best for you. Flexible and hybrid working options
- Learning contribution – £300 per year towards any additional learning such as online courses, subscriptions or reading materials to help you expand your knowledge
- Peer recognition – for when team members go above and beyond – the top performer of the year takes home a £1,000 bonus
- Monthly team socials – we get together to celebrate new partnerships, team members, anniversaries and birthdays
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the requirements above, please submit your application below – we look forward to hearing from you!
No recruitment agencies please.