SEO Account Manager
We’re a digital studio working with clients in a range of sectors delivering best in class digital products & experiences. Our client base is across the UK and US, working with forward-thinking brands in the property, charity and tech spaces – not one project is ever the same and every day brings exciting new challenges for us to solve.
We’re looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager / SEO Account Manager to join our team. Working with our design and engineering team, you’ll be responsible for creating, implementing and reporting on strategies across our client sites and digital products. The role will see your work span marketing activities such as sales activation, content strategy, website optimisation and on/off-site search engine optimisation.
- Be passionate about creating marketing strategies that supercharge website performance
- Have commercial awareness, particularly around ROI in relation to marketing spends
- Have proven experience creating strategies that lead to tangible business outcomes
- Have strong attention to detail & strive to improve with every project
- Collaborate with our client service, design and engineering teams
- Keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, tools, and techniques
- Proven experience working in an SEO role, preferably in an agency environment.
- Proven experience working as an SEO account manager or performance marketing manager in a marketing agency or as part of an in-house marketing/digital team.
- Craft and implement effective SEO strategies to drive online visibility and organic traffic.
- Be experienced in on-page and off-page optimisation, including link-building
- Be able to advise on and utilise the latest SEO and digital performance tools to gain insight, track performance and create audits.
- Be highly competent with industry-standard monitoring/analytics tools such as Google Analytics and confident in taking a client through various reporting and custom goals and tracking setups.
- Oversee and monitor client initiatives related to enhancing domain authority, optimising websites, implementing content marketing strategies, and improving conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Conduct thorough and time-efficient keyword research to inform content and optimisation efforts.
- Work with various client content management systems, mainly WordPress.
- Cultivate strong and lasting relationships with clients, ensuring their satisfaction with our search and performance services.
- Deliver regular and insightful performance reports to clients and oversee ongoing campaign management.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the ever-evolving SEO field by actively following industry news and updates.
- Provide support for Adaptable’s own marketing initiatives and contribute to enhancing the company’s online presence.
- Assist the client services team by preparing proposals and conducting audits as needed.
- Confidently work independently when required, taking responsibility for your own tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining a high level of craft.
- 39 days holiday – including bank holidays, your birthday off, an extended Christmas break plus an extra Friday off for our annual retreat.
- Company health care plan – help with mental health support, therapies, diagnostic services, and other support services.
- 24/7 online doctor – access to unlimited video appointments with a general practitioner — often with same-day availability.
- Dental & optical cashback – up to £625 per year cashback on dentist fees, prescribed glasses, contact lenses and eye tests.
- Annual retreat – a long weekend with the team in a different European city each year to unwind and explore. Last year we visited Barcelona.
- Remote & flexible working – we work from home Mon–Wed and from our Birmingham studio Thu–Fri with flexible hours.
- Learning contribution – £300 per year towards additional learning such as conferences, online courses, subscriptions or reading materials to help you expand your knowledge.
- Monthly Peer recognition – for when team members go above and beyond – the top performer of the month takes home a £100 bonus.
- Monthly team socials – we get together to celebrate new partnerships, team members, anniversaries and birthdays.
Match our vibe and meet the requirements above? Submit your application below! Respectfully, no recruitment agencies.