Digital Project Manager
Adaptable is a digital studio working with clients in a range of sectors delivering best in class digital products & experiences. Our client base is across the UK and US, working with forward-thinking brands in the property, charity and tech spaces – not one project is ever the same and every day brings exciting new challenges for us to solve on behalf of our clients and their users.
We are seeking a highly organised and experienced digital project manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple projects from start to finish, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of our clients. You’ll work closely with our design, engineering, and commercial teams to ensure smooth project delivery and take ownership of scheduling projects across the studio.
- Manage projects from discovery to delivery, ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of our clients to a high standard
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for clients on projects, managing client expectations and communications
- Create and maintain project schedules, ensuring they are up-to-date and accurate
- Manage project risks and issues, ensuring they are addressed in a timely manner
- Create and ensure project documentation is up-to-date and accurate, including statements of work, internal projects plans and reporting
- Manage project budgets and resources, ensuring they are used effectively and efficiently
- Work with the team to continuously improve our project delivery processes
- Proven experience as a digital project manager, with a track record of successfully managing multiple projects consisting of websites and digital products
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients and team members
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Close attention to detail, with the ability to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard
- Extensive commercial experience managing budgets and resources
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and digital tools to run projects
- Understanding of agile project delivery processes are essential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 39 days holiday – including bank holidays, your birthday off, an extended Christmas break plus an extra Friday off for our annual retreat
- Company health care plan – help with mental health support, therapies, diagnostic services, and other support services
- 24/7 online doctor – access to unlimited video appointments with a general practitioner — often with same day or next day availability
- Dental and optical cashback – up to £625 per year cashback on dentist’s fees, prescribed glasses, contact lenses and eye tests
- Annual retreat – we take the whole team for a long weekend in a different European city each year to unwind and explore
- Remote and flexible working – work the way that’s best for you. Flexible and hybrid working options
- Learning contribution – £300 per year towards any additional learning such as online courses, subscriptions or reading materials to help you expand your knowledge
- Peer recognition – for when team members go above and beyond – the top performer of the year takes home a £1,000 bonus
- Monthly team socials – we get together to celebrate new partnerships, team members, anniversaries and birthdays
- Stage 1 – the first stage will be a zoom call to understand more about yourself and your previous experience
- Stage 2 – the second stage will be presenation we’ll ask you to give around a brief/scenrio we’ll supply to you in advance
- Stage 3 – the final round will be an inperson sit down at Adaptable HQ
If the above sounds like the perfect opportunity and you’re successful in your application, you’ll get the opportunity to review and define our project management standards and will get to work on some of our large scale digital products from day one.
£35k – £45k DOE + Bonus + Benefits
No recruitment agencies please.