Product Engineer (React)
We’re a digital studio working with clients in a range of sectors delivering best in class digital products & experiences. Our client base is across the UK and US, working with forward-thinking brands in the property, charity and tech spaces – not one project is ever the same and every day brings exciting new challenges for us to solve.
We are seeking an experienced Product Engineer to join our team. As a Product Engineer, you will be responsible for developing high-quality and scalable front-end web applications. You will work closely with our designers, product managers, and other engineers to create beautiful and functional digital products and websites.
Requirements & Skills
- Proficiency in React & JS frameworks (we use Next.js)
- Strong experience in HTML and CSS
- You write componentized, readable and semantic code
- Experience with Version Control
- Experience working in an agency/commercial environment
Nice to have
- Experience with working with Typescript
- Experience with creating applications/APIs with node JS
- Exposure to Web Security principals
- Understanding of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of using WordPress
- Development in line with accessibility standards compliance and SEO best practices
- Know your way around Figma
- Working in agile product delivery teams
- 39 days holiday – including bank holidays, your birthday off, an extended Christmas break plus an extra Friday off for our annual retreat
- Company health care plan – help with mental health support, therapies, diagnostic services, and other support services
- 24/7 online doctor – access to unlimited video appointments with a general practitioner — often with same day or next day availability
- Dental and optical cashback – up to £625 per year cashback on dentist’s fees, prescribed glasses, contact lenses and eye tests
- Annual retreat – we take the whole team for a long weekend in a different European city each year to unwind and explore
- Remote and flexible working – work the way that’s best for you. Flexible and hybrid working options
- Learning contribution – £300 per year towards any additional learning such as online courses, subscriptions or reading materials to help you expand your knowledge
- Monthly Peer recognition – for when team members go above and beyond – the top performer of the month takes home a £100 bonus.
- Monthly team socials – we get together to celebrate new partnerships, team members, anniversaries and birthdays
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the requirements above, please submit your application below – we look forward to hearing from you!
No recruitment agencies please.