Adaptable is a digital studio working with clients in a range of sectors delivering best in class digital products & experiences. Our client base is across the UK and US, working with forward-thinking brands in the property, charity and tech spaces – not one project is ever the same and every day brings exciting new challenges for us to solve on behalf of our clients and their users.
We are seeking an experienced React Engineer to join our team. As a React Engineer, you will be responsible for developing high-quality and scalable front-end web applications. You will work closely with our designers, product managers, and other engineers to create beautiful and functional digital products and websites.
Requirements & Skills
- Proficiency in React & JS frameworks (we use Next.js)
- Strong Experience in HTML and CSS
- You write componentized, readable and semantic code
- Experience with Version Control
- Have experience in working in an agency/commercial environment
Nice to have
- Experience with working with Typescript
- Exposure to Web Security principals
- Understanding of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of using WordPress
- Development in line with accessibility standards compliance and SEO best practices
- Know your way around Figma
- Working in agile product delivery teams
- 39 days holiday – including bank holidays, your birthday off, an extended Christmas break plus an extra Friday off for our annual retreat
- Company health care plan – help with mental health support, therapies, diagnostic services, and other support services
- 24/7 online doctor – access to unlimited video appointments with a general practitioner — often with same day or next day availability
- Dental and optical cashback – up to £625 per year cashback on dentist’s fees, prescribed glasses, contact lenses and eye tests
- Annual retreat – we take the whole team for a long weekend in a different European city each year to unwind and explore
- Remote and flexible working – work the way that’s best for you. Flexible and hybrid working options
- Learning contribution – £300 per year towards any additional learning such as online courses, subscriptions or reading materials to help you expand your knowledge
- Peer recognition – for when team members go above and beyond – the top performer of the year takes home a £1,000 bonus
- Monthly team socials – we get together to celebrate new partnerships, team members, anniversaries and birthdays
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the requirements above, please submit your application below – we look forward to hearing from you!
No recruitment agencies please.