We’re looking for a marketing manager to help market our digital products and services.
Working with our founders, you will create B2B marketing strategies (along with having full ownership of the annual marketing plan/budget) that support generating new opportunities around our digital product design / website offering within the different industries we work in. The role will be highly performance-driven and whilst the output that supports our marketing efforts must look great, it must also deliver tangible opportunities and exposure for the studio.
The ideal person will be able to confidently plan and handle the following, supported by the wider studio team:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including :
- Website SEO / SEM,
- Email Campaigns / Newsletters
- Website Updates, including Case Studies & Blogs
- Whitepaper Guides
- Client Annual Surveys
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence, inc paid social
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies that drives awareness
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Look for events & speaking opportunities for team members
- Collaborate with internal design and engineering teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate our end-to-end client experience
- Collaborate with internal teams to support marketing efforts
Requirements & Skills
- Proven working experience in digital marketing – ideally within a digital product studio or marketing agency, we will also consider purely client-side experience.
- Demonstrable experience setting strategies and managing SEO / SEM, email marketing, social media and content creation*.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Familiar with working with Campaign Monitor for email campaigns and social media scheduling software.
- Working knowledge of WordPress (to the level of updating CMS content)
- Strong copywriting, analytical and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
*You’ll be fully supported by our design team around asset creation.
We are open to applications from candidates looking for a full or part-time role.
The interview process for this role will consist of 3 stages
- Stage 1 – Chemistry call. This will be a 15 minute zoom meeting to chat through your experience: who you’ve worked with and what you’ve achieved across different marketing channels
- Stage 2 – Presentation & Interview. This will be a 1 hour session where we’ll ask you to create a presentation demonstrating your capabilities around creating a marketing plan for a small brief we will set. This will follow with a question and answer session.
- Stage 3 – A 15 minute call if there are any additional questions to discuss.
The deadline for this role has now passed.