Adaptable is a digital studio working with clients in a range of sectors delivering best in class digital experiences. We’re looking for a for a highly motivated technical engineer with strong React experience to join our team to work across a variety of digital products and website projects.
Our client base is across the UK and US, working with forward-thinking brands in the property, charity and tech spaces – no one project is ever the same and every day brings exciting new challenges for us to solve on behalf of our clients and their customers.
Requirements & Skills
We’d like to meet someone with the following experience:
- Proficiency in React & JS frameworks (we use Next.js)
- Strong Experience in HTML and CSS. (this includes SCSS using the BEM Methodology. We also use bundlers such as Webpack to help with this)
- You write componentized, readable and semantic code
- Experience with Version Control
- Have experience in working in an agency/commercial environment
- Know your way around Figma/Sketch and InVision
Not Essential, but nice to have:
- Exposure to Web Security principals
- Understanding of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of using WordPress as a CMS
- Development in line with accessibility standards compliance and SEO best practices
- Working in agile teams
You can read all about our recruitment processes in one of our most recent blog posts.