Helping you to plan a strategy & bring together all teams
Complex digital products can sometimes feel overwhelming. When projects aren’t straightforward, a well-investigated brief of business and user requirements is the best starting point.
We help you achieve this through a discovery process, so you can gather insight and partly validate your ideas at a low cost before investing in your main project.
Our discoveries usually run over a few weeks, during this time we’ll have provided a steer on solutions to your problems and answers to your questions.
At the end of the process, we’ll present you with a document that will summarise all our findings from your workshop, a recommended agile roadmap, technical approach, budget information, and how we can get started.
What you'll get
- Clear definition of scope and expected number of sprints and/or project timeframes (aka budget and schedule).
- Project plan and any necessary strategy documentation.
- Peace of mind that we have the right information to complete your project, and help you build your business.
- A chance to see how our design & technical teams can support you.
- Discovery workshop to engage & align stakeholders and define your business and project goals.
- Project and outcome research (questions to vet our assumptions).
- Product and user group audit.
- Feature scoping and technical specifications.
- Investigation with any 3rd party assisting you with the project.
- Analysis of findings.
- Discussion of results and anticipated processes.
How charities can develop accessible digital products
Designing and building digital products that are set up for accessibility success.